lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

Childhood Event

It was November of 1997, I had 4 years old, I know that in those time I was very young, but i remember that event like it was yesterday.
It was a sunny day, time of vacations, and it was a long weekend, and all my family since one month ago, including cousins, aunts, uncles, grandmas and grandpas, were planning to go to a trip. They all get to the conclusion to went to a place called ''Xocomil'' that is a place of many pools. It  was a very fun place were you can relax under the sun, play with different stuff, eat whatever you want, and had a great weekend.
So it comes the planning weekend, and every member of my family was really excited,  we packed our swimming cloth, sun block, food for the way to there, and we where ready to leave. The trip lasted almost four hours,yeah the place was really far away, and I get really desperate, so finally we reached to our final destination, after four hours the only thing i wanted was to get a dip in the pool.
Everyone changes their clothes for their swimming clothes, and got on a relax mood, I was really excited to get into the pool so my mom took me fron her hand, so then it comes the tragedy. In the instant i got into the pool i flip very fast, and my head hurts in the corner of the pool, I instantly get to cried like crazy, the pain really hurts a lot, everyone that was around me, and all my family gets crazy, and they were screaming, and very scary, it was a big, and hard knock, the only thing I wanted is to calm the pain.
My parents immediately took me to the Dr. so imagine that coming back from a 4 hour road to the city, with a big pain on my head, everyone was really worried, it was just horrible. Finally we got to the Dr. and he tooks me radiographys of my head, nothing bad had happened to me thanks God, only my head was very inflamed, but nothing severe had happened.  It was a big tragedy, because the weekend was totally screwed because of my accident, but seeing all my family in the hospital supporting me, beeing all united, praying to God that nothing bad had happened to me, it just makes me really happy, seeing that my family really cares of me, and love me, and no matter what everyone will steel be together like a family.
I believe that everything happens for a reason, and my accident was not a coinsidence, was a test that God wants me to pass through me and mi family, and I thank Him to have me alive.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario