lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2011

An important person, Best Friends? More than Sisters

An important person for me is my best friend. She is called Michelle, I call her Mish.
Mish is blondie, with blue eyes, white skin, has freckles (like me), and she's small.
I can tell that we are very alike in the sence that we have the same taste of fashion, same taste with guys, we share everything, we think the same way, I know everything about her, and I know the way she feels every moment. She always smells good, so when she's around I already know that she's there.
A funny thing that always happens tu us is that when we see a cute guy we just automatically look each other, and we start laughin, we always now what each other is thinking about without saying a word. I enjoy spending time with her, is just really fun.
I met Mish when I was thirteen years old, we went to the school to made admission tests, she sats behind me, but we don't talked at all, then a week later I founded her online, so I sent her a message asking if she was going to enter to the same school I was going to enter, she replys and then we started to talk.
One day I invited her to my home, it was a little bit awkward, but then we became very close, We we're at the same class, so you can imagine all the mess we did, We started to spend time together, sharing moments, and secrets no one elses knew. On 9th.grade Mish started to fill really bad, she wents to the dr. and he gaves her a terrible new, she has a chronic disease call Lupus, is a disease that can damage any part of the body (skin, joints, and/or organs inside the body). She became very weak and felts very bad about it, she was very seek, every part of her body hurts a lot, she just can't get up of  bed. I was so sad she has been through all of that, that I cant even imagine my life without my best friend, I gave all my support, and all the couragment to her so she can fought for her life, and gave her the strengh to keep moving on, she was really seek for almost a year, a year that I was really concerned about her, and praying to God so she can get well soon, and God heared all the blessing of the people they care about her, and now she's fine thanks God,but steel have the disease that sometimes makes her feel bad, but I always give my support to her, I really admire her for beeing so strong, and never giving up on her life cause she diserves the best of everything for beeing an amazing friend, and an amazing person, and especially beeing there for me always. Even if we get distant this year, and things are not like the past, she'll always be my best friend, no matter what; and that's how she became an important person in my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario